Be Our Guest at Booth #L32 – Hall 5
P-MEC India 2016 is co-located with CPhI India, a sister brand of CPhI Worldwide – the “must attended” event in the international pharmaceutical industry. Into its 6th year, P-MEC India and its co-located events are the largest and most comprehensive pharmaceutical industry events in South Asia
Masco Group is pleased to invite you to our Seminar, organized in collaboration with Melapack Kft. Process division dedicated to the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industries.
Through the several lectures presented, it will be provided an update about the latest regulatory requirements and an anticipation about the ones that will become effective starting from 2017.
Moreover the latest technological trends related to the manufacturing of pharmaceutical and cosmetic finished products like sterile solutions, suspension and ointments will be shown through specific case studies coming from our experience.
The last part of the Seminar will be dedicated to the Quality matter and it will cover the qualification and validation aspects of material, equipment and containers in contact with the pharmaceutical drug formulation.
Entry is free, however places are limited, please register in advance to confirm your attendance.
For any additional information regarding the participation please fill the form below
“EU GMP NEW APPROACH: Commissioning and Qualification”
Masco is organizing a 2-day-Validation seminar, which will be held in St. Petersburg, 3 – 4 October 2016.
The topic of the event is the following: “EU GMP NEW APPROACH: Commissioning and Qualification”.
The seminar is focused on technical and regulatory aspects of validation of a pharmaceutical facility as per the latest EU GMP Annex 15 as well as NEW EP Monograph.
On October 4 a visit of “Polysan” factory (http://eng.polysan.ru/) is organized for all participants.
Fill the form below for any additional information regarding the participation.
Be Our Guest at Booth #B219 – Pavilion 2 Hall 8
Pharmtech & Ingredients is currently the largest international exhibition in Russia and the CIS presenting equipment, raw materials and technologies for manufacturing pharmaceutical products, nutritional supplements, blood products and cosmetics.
Only at Pharmtech & Ingredients do exhibitors present a wide range of production and packaging equipment, laboratory equipment, technological solutions for creating turn-key pharmaceutical products, clinical trials, clean rooms, and pharmaceutical logistics. Visitors can see the majority of products in action at the exhibition. The Ingredients sector is intended to reflect the increased role of high quality active pharmaceutical ingredients and functional ingredients for producing modern medicines.
Having visited the exhibition, professionals in the pharmaceutical industry can meet representatives from leading companies, consult them on solutions for their business objectives, learn about the latest developments in the international production of equipment and materials, as well as communicate with their colleagues.
The 2016 Stilmas’ training and seminar program is going ahead…
The next step will be in Spain, where Stilmas, in collaboration with its sister validation company DOC and its historical Spanish partner IMCO, will present on 28 and 30 of June a seminar session focused on the topic of the pharmaceutical water treatment with the latest regulatory news.
Do not hesitate to contact us filling the form below or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org directly in order to take part at this event.
Here below the detailed program:
Topic : Pharmaceutical Water & Steam Systems: Regulatory, GEPs, Validation and Operational Aspects as per International GMP Expectations
- 9.00 – 9.15 : Welcome
- 9.15 – 10.15 : Latest Regulatory Requirements and Good Engineering Practices (G.E.P.) – By Mr. Curtò, Managing Director DOC
- 10.15 – 11.15 : Current Industry Practices and Technological Trends – By Mr. Incardona, Sales Manager Stilmas
- 11.15 – 11.45 : Coffee Break & Networking
- 11.45 – 12.45 : Validation Life-Cycle of a New Systems as per latest EU GMP Annex 15 – Mr. Curtò, Managing Director DOC
- 12.45 – 13.45 : Operational and Maintenance Aspects – By Mr. Incardona, Sales Manager Stilmas
- 13.45 – 15.15 : Cocktail –Lunch
Be Our Guest at Booth #2D70 – Pmec Pavillion
CPhI Worldwide, together with co-located events ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF, hosts more than 36,000 visiting pharma professionals over three days. 2,500+ exhibitors from 150+ countries gather at the event to network and take advantage of more than 100 free industry seminars. Every sector of the pharmaceutical market is represented under one roof, this year in a new location in Barcelona. Attending CPhI Worldwide is the most cost effective way to establish new business relationships, meet with global partners and stay updated on the latest industry trends.
- CPhI Worldwide: for pharmaceutical ingredients
- ICSE: for outsourcing solution providers, contract manufacturing and services
- InnoPack: for pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery systems
- P-MEC: for pharmaceutical machinery, technology and equipment
- Finished Dosage Formulation: for every aspect of the finished dosage supply chain
Be Our Guest at Booth #513
ISPE’s premier event of the year is designed to provide everyone in the industry from young professionals to the senior executives with:
- The Latest in Industry Updates and Trends
- A Broad Spectrum of Technical Education Topics for Multiple Levels of Expertise
- Unmatched Professional Networking Opportunities
- Products and Services Designed to Meet Your Company’s Needs
- Opportunities for Communities of Practice and Special Interest Groups to Meet Face-to-Face
- A Chance for New and Long-time Members to Get Involved in Moving the Industry Forward
Come to Visit us at Booth #101 ; Pavilion 11 !
“KIHE” Exhibition for 23 years has been bringing together and informing the medical community about innovations, the latest developments in the healthcare industry, medicine, medical and health tourism. KIHE takes the leading position among the medical events which are held in Central Asia.
Come to Visit us at Booth B20 !
CPhI Korea is the leading pharmaceutical event that brings together leaders and key decision makers in South Korea.
CPhI Korea, co-located with ICSE, P-MEC and BioPh, will be held from 23-25 August 2016 in COEX, Seoul, Korea. Hosting over 150 exhibitors from all areas of the pharmaceutical supply chain, this event is your unique opportunity to initiate business and build partnerships in the Korean and regional pharmaceutical market.
Come to Visit us at Booth C325; Aisle 2 !
FCE Pharma focuses on the production chain in the pharmaceutical sector, especially the phases of manufacture, supply and distribution of products and services, including: raw materials, chemistry, packaging, labeling, machines and equipment, services for the pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical engineering, processes, quality control, contamination control, transport and logistics, outsourcing and consultancy, laboratpry and analytical equipment, process equipment, valves, sprays, industrial automation, technology and printing services for the pharmaceutical industry
Come to Visit us at Booth C65 ; Hall 19 !
Pharmintech is dedicated to the pharmaceutical, parapharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry celebrates its 15th anniversary in excellent health. The fifth edition will take place during the Pharma Week, from 13 to 15 April 2016, alongside Cosmofarma. In this manner, the entire supply chain for the pharmaceutical world will converge into a unified rendezvous. Starting with this edition, during the Pharma Week, the Healthcare Industry Association (ASIS) will organise at BolognaFiere a rendezvous with influencers in this sector, thereby contributing to enrich the program of the event even further.
In 2016 Pharmintech will have new technology focus:
– PHARMA SAFETY, an exhibition area specifically dedicated to drug anticounterfeiting, but also to the manufacturing and logistics solutions for security and data traceability, and to drug security in the supply chain;
– the partnership with the Union of Italian Manufacturers of Packaging Machinery (UCIMA) brings with it the additional involvement of the packaging machines and materials sector.
International exhibitors and highly qualified visitors
The 350 exhibitors of the last edition, just under 40% of them from foreign countries, were unanimous in recognising the selectivity and the efficacy of the event, in terms of business opportunities, relations and visibility. Pharmintech is visited by the major operators of the international business community.
Profile of the visitor
The 2013 edition attracted just under 5,000 trade operators that exhibitors reported to be:
– highly qualified: 33% is represented by Ceos
– interested in finding new technology and management solutions;
– works in the production or marketing sector;
– has appreciable decision-making power