CLICK HERE FOR PRESS RELEASE
The 2016 Stilmas’ training and seminar program is going ahead…
The next step will be in Spain, where Stilmas, in collaboration with its sister validation company DOC and its historical Spanish partner IMCO, will present on 28 and 30 of June a seminar session focused on the topic of the pharmaceutical water treatment with the latest regulatory news.
Do not hesitate to contact us filling the form below or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org directly in order to take part at this event.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FLYER
Here below the detailed program:
Topic : Pharmaceutical Water & Steam Systems: Regulatory, GEPs, Validation and Operational Aspects as per International GMP Expectations
- 28/06 Barcelona (Hotel AC Sant Cugat) – map
- 30/06 Madrid (Hotel Melià av. De las Américas) – map
- 9.00 – 9.15 : Welcome
- 9.15 – 10.15 : Latest Regulatory Requirements and Good Engineering Practices (G.E.P.) – By Mr. Curtò, Managing Director DOC
- 10.15 – 11.15 : Current Industry Practices and Technological Trends – By Mr. Incardona, Sales Manager Stilmas
- 11.15 – 11.45 : Coffee Break & Networking
- 11.45 – 12.45 : Validation Life-Cycle of a New Systems as per latest EU GMP Annex 15 – Mr. Curtò, Managing Director DOC
- 12.45 – 13.45 : Operational and Maintenance Aspects – By Mr. Incardona, Sales Manager Stilmas
- 13.45 – 15.15 : Cocktail –Lunch